Read how to prepare yourself for your appointment.
Learn how to take care of your spray tan post-appointment.
Book your appointment today!
AFTER YOUR APPOITMENT
- Your technician will advise you when you can take your first shower. Do NOT go more than 24 hours after your appointment to shower.
- Keep your hair away from water for 8 HOURS.
- Stay away from all moisture until your first shower; this means no showers, no work outs, no cleaning, no lotions, and no liquid foundations on the skin.
- Be gentle when washing your body. Use warm water, only a natural body wash, and the palms of your hands to rinse surface bronzer off your skin.
- Avoid harsh scrubbing, hot water, and bar soap.
- Pat yourself dry, don’t rub.
- Stay moisturized by applying lotion every single day after your tan.
TIPS ON A LONG LASTING TAN
- HYDRATE your skin daily! Moisturizing and drinking water are the best ways to prolong your sunless tan.
- Not sure what moisturizer to use? try our go to HEMPZ BEAUTY Moisturizes. Which can be purchased at our Beauty Bar.
- Avoid soap and products that are “anti aging” they will strip your tan.
- Do not wax any regions where your tan was applied. Shaving can be done occasionally.
- When you shave, use a new sharp razor so it doesn’t scrape your skin with a dull blade.
- Excessive sweating, Jacuzzis, saunas, or longer time frames in water may cause your tan to fade away faster.
Questions or Comments
Are you looking for a specific time or service?
Do you need recommendations?
Send us a message, and we will get back to you soon!
Tag us on Instagram @MERAKAIBEAUTYBAR
MONDAY - 9:30 am -6:00 pm
TUESDAY - 9:30 am -6:00 pm
WEDNESDAY - 9:30 am -6:00 pm
THURSDAY - 9:30 am -6:00 pm
FRIDAY - 9:30 am -6:00 pm
SATURDAY - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
SUNDAY - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY