Learn how to take care of your spray tan post-appointment.
spray tan FAQ's
Get all your spray tan questions answered here.
Book your appointment today!
- Exfoliate the day before the tan! Don’t use a scrub with oils; they will block your tan.
- Moisturize 2 times daily up until your last shower before your tan. Dry skin doesn’t mix well with spray tans.
- Shaving the day prior to your tan, not the day of. Waxing should be done 24 hours prior. Waxing will strip away your beautiful colour.
- Do not wear makeup, deodorant, oils, perfumes, or any sort of product to your appointment.
- These can leave residue on your skin and block the development of the solution
- Sweating or getting wet before your first shower will cause an uneven tan.
- Bring dark, loose clothing to the appointment and don’t wear leggings or jeans.
- We want you to be comfortable during your session so please feel free to wear undergarments or a bathing suit. You are also more than welcome to wear nothing at all.
Questions or Comments
Are you looking for a specific time or service?
Do you need recommendations?
Send us a message, and we will get back to you soon!
Tag us on Instagram @MERAKAIBEAUTYBAR