Body waxing Post-appointment Care
Read how to prepare yourself for your appointment.
body waxing FAQ's
Get all your body waxing questions answered here.
Book your appointment today!
AFTER YOUR SESSION
You will be provided with an after care card at the end of your first visit with your technician. There will be helpful tips and tricks to take care of your waxed areas.
- Applying coconut oil on areas that feel sensitive or irritated after waxing will help soothe your skin.
- You may use a cold compress for relief if needed.
- DO NOT go tanning indoor/outdoor after your appointment up to 24 hours after your appointment.
- NO hot tubs or baths for up to 12 hours after your appointment.
- AVOID intercourse for at least 24 hours after waxing, friction and sweat could cause more harm than good to your already sensitive skin.
- Avoid applying highly fragranced products to the waxed area. This includes, perfume, scented body lotions, anti-perspirants, cosmetics, or feminine hygiene sprays.
Questions or Comments
Are you looking for a specific time or service?
Do you need recommendations?
Send us a message, and we will get back to you soon!
Tag us on Instagram @MERAKAIBEAUTYBAR