SK BOTOX Facts and Questions
Learn how to prepare yourself for your appointment.
Learn how to take care of yourself post-appointment.
Book your appointment today!
Botox Facts and Questions
HOW LONG DOES XEOMIN LAST?
2-8 months depending on your metabolism
HOW LONG DOES XEOMIN TAKE TO KICK IN?
Xeomin takes 7-10 days to kick in and 2 weeks for full results.
WHAT CAN BE TREATED AND ACCOMPLISHED WITH NEUROMODULATOR?
- Forehead lines
- Crows feet
- Bunny lines (Nasalis lines)
- Frown lines(Glabellar lines)
- Dimpled chin (Orange peel chin)
- Lip lines (Smokers lines)
- Prejowls (Turns corners of mouth up to reduce marionette formation and improve prejowl look)
- Under eye lines (Or ”jelly roll”)
- Lip flip
- Eye from raise
- Gummy smile
- Hyperhidrosis (Excessive sweating)
- Bruxism (Facial slimming and prevention of teeth grinding)
- Nasal tip lift
Questions or Comments
Are you looking for a specific time or service?
Do you need recommendations?
Send us a message, and we will get back to you soon!
Tag us on Instagram @MERAKAIBEAUTYBAR